Drew- you seem to be the person responding to the cycling questions- On the mountain cycling race rules it states that the advanced cyclist should register for the 18+ open category, should we do the same for "street" clycling? In the USPFC they have the usa cycling category 1&2 racers register in the 18+ category. I have sent an email and left 3 messages to get the answers to this question but no response- any one else have any knowledge about this?