Craig Luecke any news on the scheduling issue we talked about. I tried to email Drew about it a few days ago but haven't heard back yet. My guys are wanting to know what the deal is so we can decide one way or another. keep me posted.
tom toms Our team looked into rebooking flights and our airline cannot accomadate us.....hoping the event does not run past Tuesday 11 am.....cause our flights leave at 3:30 that afternoon....we booked our flights back in February.!!! 8 years ago
Christopher That sucks!!! yea the airlines were not accommodating us either. At least we aren't the only team in this boat. Trying to remember from the New York tournament but I think we were still playing in the afternoon in the playoff rounds. which sucks... Show more 8 years ago
tom toms I agree with starting on the 26th!!!....would definitely help getting all the football games in. Lets hope it works out for both our teams Chris.....not sure if there are any others teams in the same boat as us. 8 years ago