Latest News & Blog Updates
About The Games
The World Police & Fire Games are a spectacular international sporting event, offering police officers, firefighters, customs and correction officers from around the world an opportunity to showcase their athletic excellence in 'Olympic' style sporting events.
Held biennially, the Games will be held in Fairfax County, VA in 2015, Montreal in 2017 and Chengdu China in 2019
2015 Overall Medal Count
OUR WEB TEAM
Our talented team continues to expand as we accomplish our mission of building the best World Police and Fire Game online experience. Driven by that mission, our team uses a set of five core values to guide our decisions and innovation on a daily basis:
1. Remember The AthleteWe know the athletes. Some of us are WPFG athletes. Most of us are from the fire department, police, and prison services. We are here seven days a week with personalized support to get you the information you want.
2. Create Remarkable ExperiencesBecause most of us come from the public safety services we have a pretty good idea of what you want. We will do all we can to bring you the best customer service driven site you have ever used. We are dedicated to serve you.
3. Listen and Invite FeedbackWe are not perfect. That's why feedback is so important to us - internally and externally. Our user experience team is continually using your feedback to upgrade the site and service your needs.
4. Learn. Inspire. InnovateTechnology changes. Planning for a large multi-sport event from a technology standpoint is difficult. That's why we are always learning on how we can improve for you. We also enjoy teaching new members what we've learned.
5. Have Fun!We may act a little geeky, but we still know how to have some fun! It's all about loving what you do and having fun while doing it.
FIREFIGHTER | FLAG FOOTBALL | GOLF | HOCKEY | HONOR GUARD | LACROSSE | MARTIAL ARTS | MOTOCROSS | ORIENTEERING | PAINTBALL | POLICE
ROWING | RUGBY | RUNNING | SHOOTING | SOCCER | SOFTBALL | SWIMMING | TABLE TENNIS | TENNIS | TOUGHEST COMPETITOR ALIVE
TRACK & FIELD | TRIATHLON | TUG OF WAR | VOLLEYBALL | WEIGHT LIFTING | WRESTLING | WRIST WRESTLING